To add this blinkie to your blog or webpage, just copy and paste the code below:
<a href="http://mojomonday.blogspot.com"><img src="http://vervestamps.com/mojo/MojoMondayBlinkie.gif" border="0" alt="Mojo Monday Blinkie" /></a>
1. Sign in to your blog and click the Layout tab.
2. Click the Add a Gadget link in the sidebar area.
4. Enter a title if you'd like one to appear.
5. Copy and paste the code above for the blinkie into the Contents area.
6. When you’re done click Save.
1. Login to your weblog. Create a new Typelist, one for links and give it a name (ie…Design Teams).
2. Create a new item, with no title and no URL. In the note section add the code for the Link-Logo
3. Next click the "Configure" tab on your Typelist and under advanced configuration, change the Display Notes option to "As text".
4. Save Changes and add the list to your blog. You're done!